The past week has been very productive for the (formerly known as) Atlas team, despite some big changes our group has faced.
We started out the semester intending to publish a multi-platform book using O'Reilly's new browser-based publishing tool Atlas. We learned last week that Atlas would soon be discontinued, so we have shifted our focus.
This week we determined some major section headings for our book, decided on a style for designing our case study, and we're in the midst of polishing content for inclusion in the book.
Nick's @ Nine (content team) will be focusing on a few things from here on out: